Great Work

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #26 by Nick Hadjiminas
Hello

Your code looks ok I only suggest you to change this lines :
BTC.LoadPoses("C://Users/asrinivas/Desktop/Skeletal_Tracking/gn/poses.pbtc");
BTC.LoadGestures("C://Users/asrinivas/Desktop/Skeletal_Tracking/gn/gestures.gbtc");

With
BTC.LoadPoses("C:\\Users\\asrinivas\\Desktop\\Skeletal_Tracking\\gn\\poses.pbtc");
BTC.LoadGestures("C:\\Users\\asrinivas\\Desktop\\Skeletal_Tracking\\gn\\gestures.gbtc");

I am not sure if this will solve the problem. When you creating the poses the PoseandGestureGenerator.exe recognize them but you can’t load them in your application? The PoseandGestureGenerator.exe loads correctly the saved list of poses/gestures? Try to save the poses to a file restatrt the PoseandGestureGenerator.exe and then reload the poses. Also make sure you give different pose id to your pose(id is unique but return value is not ), if you give an existing id to a new pose the new pose will overwrite the old one.

Please try the above and let me know. I need more information if it is possible in order to understand the problem.

Ps : Make sure the folder you save the pose lists dont required administrator access (this days c:\ needs ) best choice is Desktop. Save them on your Desktop and the copy paste where you want

nick
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Nick Hadjiminas.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #27 by Abhishek
Hello,
The problem is ,after restarting the posegenerator.exe and when i tried to load the prevoiusly saved poselist which had 2 poses saved , posegenerator.exe interface shows only the first pose in the pose list and not the second one.I also used different pose ids as you had suggested,but still the same problem occurs.Ex: I created 2 poses P1 and P2 and then saved the poses and then saved the poselist in a file.Then I restarted the posegenerator.exe and loaded the poselist file but now in the drop down menu of active poses it shows only P1 and not P2,Even the variances(relations) which I had saved for pose P1 is also changed.Can you please try this and suggest how can solve this problem.

Thanks in advance,
Abhishek

More
12 years 6 months ago #28 by Nick Hadjiminas
Hey

I believe the problem is with the Win 7 write to file policies (most of the folders required administrator access and verification from user in order to write to them). Can you please try to save your files on the Desktop with the PoseandGestureGenarato.exe and then move them in the folder you want? Also, please try to create new file just to be sure that the files are ok 

Let me know if it will fix the problem

Nick

More
12 years 6 months ago #29 by Abhishek
Hello Nick,
After saving the files on the desktop and also I have admin rights to the PC,the same problem persists.I also tried to load the files in another PC but the same problem occurs.What write policies settings should we use,can you please send me the settings.
Thanks in Advance
Abhishek

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #30 by Nick Hadjiminas
Hello
Try this version, I try internally to gain the privileges needed. I have not test it well, so is not released under the download section yet ;)
bethecontroller.com/BTCdownloads/PoseAnd...reGeneratorV1.1a.exe

Please let me know if it will work.

Nick
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Nick Hadjiminas.

More
12 years 6 months ago #34 by Abhishek
Hello Nick,
Sorry for replying late ,I was on vacation ;) .I tried using the new PoseAndGestureGenerator.exe but the same problem occurs.
Please let me know if there is a solution for this problem.
Thanks in advance,
Abhishek

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds