Great Work

More
12 years 7 months ago #35 by Jan
I have same problem as you. It looks that is a problem with loading, because I canĀ“t even load poses file from Nick.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #37 by Nick Hadjiminas
Hey sorry for the late reply but the last weeks were very hard for me. I finally deliver my dissertation :lol: . I am going to upload a new version of the software with many improvements in the recognition method and fixes of several bugs I found during the usability evaluation experiment. I also tried to change the reading/writing file method and I hope it will fix that problem. Since I am in London now without a prober internet connection is hard to manage the website and upload the new version(from mobile phone), I will upload it on 29/09/2011 when I will be back home.

Nick
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Nick Hadjiminas.

More
12 years 6 months ago #45 by lfvo
Hi,
I'm trying to run this project (demogame1), and i can match any gesture or pose with this version. What i doing wrong?
btw when i rung the posegenerator v1.2, allways crash in my pc, but version 1.1a runs ok.

regards
Luis

Nick Hadjiminas wrote: Hey sorry for the late reply but the last weeks were very hard for me. I finally deliver my dissertation :lol: . I am going to upload a new version of the software with many improvements in the recognition method and fixes of several bugs I found during the usability evaluation experiment. I also tried to change the reading/writing file method and I hope it will fix that problem. Since I am in London now without a prober internet connection is hard to manage the website and upload the new version(from mobile phone), I will upload it on 29/09/2011 when I will be back home.

Nick

More
12 years 6 months ago #46 by Nick Hadjiminas
Can you please give me some information about your system, windows version and service pack? Does your account have administrator rights? I try to recreate this error but no luck so please give me as much info as you can. :side:

Nick

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #47 by lfvo
Hi, i test it in two computers with windows 7 (one have SP1 the other i dont know). In the both computers, the users are administrators.
The most strange is that, the version 1.1a works well, but the version v1.2 dont :S.

The other thing is that when i run your project it cant match any pose or gesture :S .. it load both very well, but then dont match :S, and i doing the pose well.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by lfvo.

More
12 years 6 months ago #50 by Nick Hadjiminas
Hello

Sorry for the late reply, can you please run this application bethecontroller.com/BTCdownloads/BeTheControllerChecker.exe which checks that you have all the software needed for my project? I am trying to re-create the error but the application only crash when some of the needed SDKs or software are not installed.

Nick

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds