Great Work

More
12 years 6 months ago #51 by lfvo
It says that xna game studio 4.0 isnt instaled, but it is. Just download and reinstal and says that isnt instaled :s

Nick Hadjiminas wrote: Hello

Sorry for the late reply, can you please run this application bethecontroller.com/BTCdownloads/BeTheControllerChecker.exe which checks that you have all the software needed for my project? I am trying to re-create the error but the application only crash when some of the needed SDKs or software are not installed.

Nick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #196 by Super User
Hi all

I have finally (yeap I know it took a bit more than I expected :) ) converted the library to c++ using only the language’s standard library. The purpose of the new design is to make feasible the compiling process of the project in operating systems that support C++, such as Linux. In addition, the project introduced a wrapper which wraps the unmanaged software library to .Net managed environment. This wrapper makes possible the development of windows applications using the .Net framework and the project’s library.

Furthermore, I open the source code of the project under a LGPL-3.0 license and it is available to my GitHub: github.com/n123al
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Super User.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds